Monday 30 January 2012

ZUANIA

Hello!

I´m Zuania Martínez, the new language assistant for the 2011-12 school year.  I am a Human Geography student from Dorado, Puerto Rico.  This year I came to Spain for the first time to teach English.
I like to dance ballet, play with my dog, and go out with my friends.  My favorite colors are green and pink, my favorite city is Salamanca, my favorite food is sushi, and my favorite movie is Life is Beautiful.
I want to show you a video with my friends in Pontevedra.

6 comments:

  1. Está es una canción muy divertida.
    Me gustaría hacer un video como el que hicisteis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNHA DAS AMIGAS DE ZUANIA ESTA NO ISTITUTO DE VILANOVA(FARO DAS LÚAS)E DALLE A MEU IRMAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pablo Pintos Pérez 31 February 2012 at 18:11

    TE QUIERO ZUANIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. me gusta mucho este video .Y tambien una de las amigas de zuania tabien es profe de mi ermano.´´TE QUEREMOS ZUANIA´´

    ReplyDelete
  5. zuania es la mejor profe de nuestro colegio,eres a mellor zuania

    ReplyDelete
  6. zuania eres la mejor

    ReplyDelete