Saturday 25 February 2023

MAHNOOR ZAHIR, LANGUAGE ASSISTANT 2022-2023

   
Hi, I´m Mahnoor and I will be the English Language Assistant for the year 2022-23! I am from Bradford, north of England, but culturally come from the Asian country, Pakistan. Currently, I reside in Vilagarcía de arousa which is a small town near the school. I study a bachelor´s degree at the University of Manchester in Business Management and Spanish studies. I enjoy meeting new people and learning about their backgrounds and cultures, which has been the main driving force for me to participate in this exceptional experience. My love for travelling and the sheer passion of accepting challenges have allowed me to come to Galicia and explore its beauty and wonders. My hobbies include to read, watch movies (bollywood and korean), listen to music (and I mean all types of genre), play sports like badminton and swimming, and enjoy a bit of zumba as well. I also like to try extreme sports such as cliff diving, parasailing and mountain hiking and absailing. My favourite food is anything that is simply spicy on my tongue  I am a cat-person for sure- they are so adorable and loving. And of course, I love my family. My ideal place to live would be somewhere in the forest with the view of the mountains and a stream going past my house- I love the nature. I am really excited to meet the children and make long-lasting relationships. I cannot wait to start this journey and have a great memorable time.

                            FAMILY          Mum, dad and brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment